商务英语赞美别
对于外贸人来说,我们不难发现,很多老外,特别是欧美国家的,都有一个很大的特点就是给人感觉有绅士,很有礼貌,很会赞美别人。
其实,赞美别人是一种美德。简单的称赞不仅使他人感觉美好,留下良好的印象,也会在无形中点亮我们自己的心情。因为人与人之间的力量是互动的,所以学习如何称赞他人,很有必要。对于从事外贸的人来说,发自内心的赞美客户,不仅能够给客户留下一个良好的印象,也容易获得客户的认可和赞誉,从而能够增大合作几率。
今天跟大家分享一些在日常工作生活中,我们可以用来赞美客户的常用英文句型。
Look & Personality赞美外在
“I love your haircut!”
我喜欢你的发型!
“Your nails are so pretty.”
您的指甲也太好看了吧!
“Your shoes are really cute/cool."
您的鞋子真的好可爱/炫酷。
“I like the shirt you’re wearing.”
我喜欢你身上穿的这件衬衫。
“Is that a new jacket? I like it.”
那是一件新的夹克衫吗?我很喜欢。
“You’re so sweet!”
您也太甜了吧!
Compliments to a Woman赞美女士
“You have a beautiful smile.”
你笑起来真好看。
“You look lovely.”
你真可爱。
“Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?”
有人跟你说过你长得真好看吗?
“You have a kind heart.”
你是一位心地善良的人。
“You’re beautiful inside and out.”
您很漂亮,还很善良(秀外慧中)
Compliments to a Man赞美男士
“You’re very handsome.
你真的好帅啊!
“How charming you are!”
你也太有魅力了吧!
“You’re very strong.”
你好强壮(健硕)!
“There aren’t many men like you.”
像您这样的不多!
“You’re a good man.”
您人很好!(人品很好)
Work工作上赞美人
“Good job.”
做得好!
“Well done.”
完成得很好!
“Nice work.”
很不错!
“Nicely done.”
做得很好!
“You did great.
您做得很棒!
Specific赞美的具体内容
“You gave a really good presentation.
您做的演示太棒了!
“That’s a great idea. (Thank you.)”
好主意!(谢谢您)
“You did really well redesigning the website.”
您对网站的重新设计确实做得很好!
“I appreciate your work on this.”
感谢您为此所做的工作。
“The way you handled that client was amazing.”
您处理该客户的方式太惊艳了!。
Skills赞美别人的技能
“Great job out there!”
干得好!
“Are you sure you’re not a professional?”
您确定您不是专业人士?
“Wow, I’m impressed!”
哇塞,我被镇住了(留下深刻印象)
“You’re (really) good at playing the guitar.”
您吉他弹得也太好了吧!
“You’re a great painter.”
您就是一位伟大的画家!
“You sing beautifully.”
您唱的太好听!
“You’re such a good speaker/orator."
您真是个出色的演讲者/演说家!
“You’re a talented writer.”
“您是一位才华横溢的作家。
“You’re a wonderful soccer player."
您是一位出色的足球运动员。
本文作者:美咩咩
本文来源:实用外贸商务英语
原链接:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/BUnamsSYCHK9rnLtKogRkw
Disclaimer: The sharing articles published in the column of Foreign trade skills are not used for any commercial purpose. They are all published by users of network or platform and are only for free browsing reference. Visitors can use the articles provided for personal study, research or appreciation, as well as other non-commercial or non-profit purposes. Meanwhile, they should abide by the provisions of copyright law and other relevant laws shall not infringe the legitimate rights of the relevant obliges. If the original author of the article is not willing to publish articles on this website, please contact in time and delete it. Please contact service@b2b3.com for copyright issues or deletion. Once confirmed, it will be deleted within 2 working days
0/500