Recommended reading

外贸商务信函写作用语

有些做外贸的的小伙伴在给客户写邮件时总是不知道怎么开始,下面优贸网给大家介绍一些固定的句式,大家在需要的时候可以套用。


祝贺

We are delighted to learn that..我们非常高兴地获悉 *用于私人的或和对方很熟的情况下。

 

Congratulations on your.../We would like to offer our congratulations on your...衷心地祝贺你……

 

表示歉意

We apologize for...…,我们表示歉意

 

We deeply/sincerely apologize for...(我们对……感到非常抱歉) *更加强调。

 

We are very sorry for... *比We apologize for...的语气要婉转的道歉方式。


外贸商务信函写作用语.jpg

 

中立的答复 

We value ... highly我们非常重视

 

We are (now) in the process of...我们正在……过程中

 

We value your suggestion highly. (我们非常重视贵社所提出的建议。)

 

We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion. (我们正在重新研究贵社所提出的方案)

 

We thank you for raising the issue. 我们非常感谢您提出的这件事*内容可能是好,也可能是坏。

 

感到遗憾

It is regretful to learn of... 得知…,我们感到很遗憾

 

We are sorry to inform you that... 我们抱歉地通知您

 

We regret to inform you that...我们遗憾地通知您……

 

*We are sorry...带有说话人犯有过失的语气。而用We regret和regret则不清楚过错是在哪一方。

 

同意

We will be delighted to...我们非常高兴地

 

We agree with you on...我们同意你们关于…的意见

 

We agree with you on the following issues... (我们同意以下几点)

 

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...我们非常高兴能有机会

 

We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter/We are in complete agreement with the points outlined in your letter. 我们完全同意您信上所提出的所有问题。

  

叙述事情

We are told that...我们被告知

 

We observed/found out/ discovered that...我们察觉到

 

We understand from Mr. Aoki that...我们从青木先生那儿了解到

 

We would like to call your attention to...我们希望提醒贵方注意

 *用于必须说出很严重的事情时。

 

May we take this occasion to remind you that...我们想利用这次的机会就…事提醒您*有礼貌但语气严厉。用于欠款到期不还等情况时。

 

转达希望

We hope to receive...我们希望收到 

 

We hope that you will...我们希望您能

 

We would be interested to learn...我们渴望知道

 

May we ask you to send us...?我们能麻烦您将…寄给我们吗?

 

We are interested in... 我对…很感兴趣*适用于索取资料时。

 

We would / shall appreciate it if you would let us know...如果您能告诉我们…,我们将不胜感激

 

抱怨

We invite your attention to... 我们请求您对……给予注意

 

We are sorry to inform you that... 我们不得不遗憾地通知您

 

We very much regret to have to remind you of... 我们不得不很遗憾地提醒您

 

We would like to call your attention to...(我们想提醒您注意*比较礼貌的说法。

 

May we remind you that...?/May we take this occasion to remind you that...? 借此机会我想就一问题提醒您的注意 *语气较委婉,

 

We wish to point out that...我们想指出 *wish to... 虽然缓和了“我认为……”的语气,但是说法仍然比较直接。

  

陈述自己的见解

We think that...我们认为

 

We believe that... (我们相信…)

 

We understand that... (我们理解…)

 

We feel strongly that...我们强烈地感到

 

It is our understanding that...我们所理解的是

 

We do not anticipate any objections to...我们对…完全没有异议

 

We do not anticipate any objections to your proposal. (我们对贵社的提议没有任何异议。)

 

We feel strongly that our products are the best. (我们强烈地感到我们的产品是最好的)

 

反驳对方

We have become concerned with regards to...(我们对…感到担心和挂念)

 

The one point that concerned /troubled us (a  little) was... 使我们担心的一点是

 

It is not (quite) clear to us what you had in mind/what you meant/what you intended我们不清楚您到底是怎么想的

0/500

Add expression

Disclaimer: The sharing articles published in the column of Foreign trade skills are not used for any commercial purpose. They are all published by users of network or platform and are only for free browsing reference. Visitors can use the articles provided for personal study, research or appreciation, as well as other non-commercial or non-profit purposes. Meanwhile, they should abide by the provisions of copyright law and other relevant laws shall not infringe the legitimate rights of the relevant obliges. If the original author of the article is not willing to publish articles on this website, please contact in time and delete it. Please contact service@b2b3.com for copyright issues or deletion. Once confirmed, it will be deleted within 2 working days

  • Print
  • Close