Recommended reading

外贸常用通讯英语

告知通讯目的

-I am contacting you for the following reason

我因以下理由,希望与你联系了解一下情况

 

-I was referred by...and would like to...

我是经...介绍,并且我希望能够...

 

-I've found your company profile on (website)..., I would like to...

我在(某网站)上找到了有关贵公司的概况资料...我希望能够...

 

 外贸常用通讯英语.jpg


提及之前的联系内容 

-Thank you for your letter of March 15...

谢谢你在3月15日的来信...

 

-Thank you for contacting us about...

谢谢你与我们联系有关...

 

-In reply to your request...

以回答你的来信要求...

 

-Thank you for your inquiry regarding...

感谢你来信询问有关...

 

-With reference to our telephone conversation yesterday...

有关我们昨天在电话里所谈到的内容...

 

-I would just like to confirm the main points we've discussed in our last correspondence...

我希望能够确认一下我们在之前通讯中所谈妥的几个要点...

 

 

提出通讯要求

-Could you please send me...

请你帮我寄过来(相关资料)...

 

-Could you possibly tell us/send us...

你是否能够与我们告知/寄过来(相关资料)...

 

-In addition, I would like to receive...

还有,我希望能够收到(相关资料)...

 

-It would be helpful if you could send us...

如果你能够与我们寄过来(相关资料),将非常有帮助...

 

-I am interested in (obtaining/receiving...)

我希望能够拿到/收到(相关资料)...

 

-Please let me know/update me about...

请与我告知/请与我说明一下(有关某事的)最新进展...

 

 

询问有关订单

-We are pleased to place an order with your company for...

我们很高兴与贵公司下订单,具体需要货物为。。。

 

-We would like to cancel our order number...

我们想取消之前的订单,订单号码为。。。

 

-Please confirm receipt of our order.

请与我们确认一下收到我方发出的订单。

 

-I am pleased to acknowledge receipt of your order number...

我很高兴与你确认一下你所下的订单内容,号码为。。。

 

-Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.

我们将尽快处理你的订单。

 

-Unfortunately these articles are no longer available/are out of stock.

很遗憾,这些货品已经不生产(不进货)了/现在正缺货。

 

 

讨论价格问题 

-Please send us your price list.

请给我们送一张你们的价格列表。

 

-We have pleasure in enclosing a detailed quotation.

我们很高兴与你附上一张(你询问货物的)价格明细。

 

-We can make you a firm offer of...

我们可以与你一个最实惠的价格...

 

-Our terms of payment are as follows:

我们的付款条件如下:

 

-Our terms are as given below:    

我们的交易条件如下:

 

-Please send us a copy of the L/C ASAP so that we may proceed with arranging shipment for your order.

请尽快寄给我们你们信用证的复印件,这样我们也好快一些就你们的订单安排送货。

 

结束用语 

-We hope that you will find the terms quite reasonable and acceptable.

我们希望你能够对以上的交易条件觉得实惠,也满意。

 

-Please reply with your quotation/order/comment at your earliest convenience.

请在你最快方便的时间内与我你的价格/订单/答案回复。


0/500

Add expression

Disclaimer: The sharing articles published in the column of Foreign trade skills are not used for any commercial purpose. They are all published by users of network or platform and are only for free browsing reference. Visitors can use the articles provided for personal study, research or appreciation, as well as other non-commercial or non-profit purposes. Meanwhile, they should abide by the provisions of copyright law and other relevant laws shall not infringe the legitimate rights of the relevant obliges. If the original author of the article is not willing to publish articles on this website, please contact in time and delete it. Please contact service@b2b3.com for copyright issues or deletion. Once confirmed, it will be deleted within 2 working days

  • Print
  • Close